Safety & Security Procedures
GATE CLOSING HOURS (MONDAYS TO FRIDAYS)
To safeguard the safety and interest of our girls and boost the security in Marymount Convent, please co-operate with the school and adhere to the following procedures at all times:
- All visitors coming into the school will have to be screened at the security post. Please report there upon arrival.
- The security guard/s will check the identity of the visitor and the purpose of visit. Screened visitors will be given a visitor's pass. This allows the visitor to proceed directly to the General Office for assistance only.
- Parents/ Visitors are not allowed to proceed to any other parts of the school or loiter in the school compound.
- As we have limited parking space, parents and visitors are advised to park their vehicles at nearby car parks. (eg. Mt Alvernia Hospital or MacRitchie Reservoir)
- Parents/ Guardians driving in are only allowed to do a quick drop off or pick up of their children/ wards at the porch. There should be no stopping for longer than necessary or parking at the porch at all times in order not to hold up the traffic or take up the space.
- Only vehicles with MCS labels will be a llowed into the school. Vehicles without car labels will have to stop and register at the security post. To avoid inconvenience and congestion, please apply for a car label at the General Office if parents/ guardians need to drop off or pick up their children/ wards on a regular basis. Car labels do not allow for parking rights in the school.
- The school gates will be closed during the following times to facilitate the movements of school buses for arrival and dismissal. No vehicles other than the school buses will be allowed in during these times. All gates will be closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
THE SCHOOL WILL EXERCISE ITS RIGHTS TO BAN OR RESTRICT ENTRY INTO THE SCHOOL IF ANYONE IS FOUND TO FLOUT OR DISREGARD ANY OF THE ABOVE PROCEDURES.
GATE OPENING AND CLOSING HOURS (MONDAYS TO FRIDAYS)
Main Gate Closing Times
12.15 p.m. to 1.40 p.m.
Pedestrians Gate 11.00 a.m. to 1.40 p.m.