Home > School Info > Safety & Security Procedures
Safety & Security Procedures
To safeguard the safety and interest of our girls and boost the security in Marymount Convent, please co-operate with the school and adhere to the following procedures at all times:
- All visitors are required to be screened at the security post. Please report there upon arrival.
- Screened visitors will be allowed to proceed to the General Office for assistance only.
- Parents/ Visitors are not allowed to proceed to any other parts of the school or loiter in the school premises.
- As parking space is limited, parents and visitors are advised to park their vehicles at nearby car parks. (eg. Mt Alvernia Hospital or MacRitchie Reservoir)
- Parents/ Guardians who are driving may quickly drop off or pick up of their children/ wards at the porch. There should be no waiting or parking at the porch at all times.
- Parents/ Guardians who are dropping off or picking up their children/ wards on a regular basis are required to purchase the MCS car decal. This will facilitate entry into the school. However, it does not permit parking in the school.
- The school gates will be closed during the times listed below to facilitate the movements of school buses for arrival and dismissal. No vehicles other than the school buses will be allowed in during these times.
- All gates will be closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
GATE CLOSING HOURS (MONDAYS TO FRIDAYS)
|Main Gate||12.15 p.m. to 1.40 p.m.|
|Pedestrians Gate||7.35 a.m. to 1.25 p.m.|
THE SCHOOL WILL EXERCISE ITS RIGHTS TO BAN OR RESTRICT ENTRY INTO THE SCHOOL
IF THERE IS NON-COMPLIANCE TO ANY OF THE ABOVE PROCEDURES.